CALL FOR PAPER ASEAN YOUTH CONFERENCE 2018
Indonesian Student Association in Malaysia (PPI-Malaysia) is a non-profit organization where young Indonesians who are currently studying in Malaysia are gathered. By raising the jargon for “DEDICATION, SINERGY, HONOURS". PPI-Malaysia believes that Indonesian students outside the country must be able to adapt to changes in global but at the same time should not bleed regarding identity as an Indonesian. Being students in the ASEAN region, PPI-Malaysia members get to interact with other ASEAN students in various activities. Realizing the rapid development in Southeast Asia, PPIM thinks that our youth should be able to dig out the best potential for us as the future generation before and can adapt in all terrain we will encounter later. In brief, PPI-Malaysia will be holding “AYC 2018: ASEAN AMONG GREAT POWERS INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 4.0”. To invite ASEAN youth to respond to the problems that are and will be focused by ten ASEAN Countries. ASEAN has shown on many occasions that to be considered a central role in the regional and business fundamental political structures. The Industrial Revolution 4.0 becomes a golden opportunity for each ASEAN country to show its existence in the global market. For this reason, It will be the very first leap on the youth movements, in which our youth become the indicator of significant changes in the future, which will be realized by using all the potential of the ASEAN diversity.
Theme & Track
The theme of this conference is “ASEAN AMONG GREAT POWERS INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 4.0 “. Conference papers will be invited through the “Call for Papers” related to numerous analytical areas. Scopes of paper include, but are not limited to the following topics:
Business and Management
- Business Competitiveness, Standards & Sustainability Initiative
- Customer and Consumer Studies
- Disaster Management Institute
- Event Management
- Halal Food and Processing
- Knowledge Science
- Leadership, Innovation and Change
- Marketing Research
- Occupational Safety
- Operation Excellence
- Product and Brand Management
- Technology and Supply Chain
- Tourism and Hospitality
- and others
- Economic and Finance
- Accounting Information Systems
- Development Auditing and Assurance
- Economics and Financial Policy
- Environment and Sustainability
- Political and Economic Risk
- Risk Management
- Strategic and Sustainable Accounting
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food
- Tax and Customs
- Trade and Regional Integration
- and others
Islamic Studies and Law
- International Law
- Islamic Finance and Economics
- Islamic Jerusalem Studies
- Legal and Justice
- Syariah and Islamic Business Law
- Syariah Governance
- and others
- Electrical Engineering
- Electric Drives and Control
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Device and Policy
- Civil Engineering
- and others
Medical and Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Medical Science
- Health Science
- Public Health
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ultrasound in Obstetric Emergencies
- and others
Computing and Information Technology
- Accessing and Constructing Digital Information
- Advanced and Smart Digital Opportunities
- Cloud Computing
- Communication Networks and Security
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Data Science
- Digital Communication and online communities
- Human Centered Computing
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Optical Computing
- and others
Social Sciences and Others
- Advanced Communication
- Asian Studies
- Civic Media
- Creative Humanities, Multimedia and Innovation
- Demographic Study
- Environmental Policy
- Excellent Teachers and Leaders in Education
- Expressive Arts
- Institute of Local Government Studies
- International Business Strategy and Political Economy
- Language and Cross Cultural
- Maritime and Port Management Studies
- Philosophy and Civilisation
- Political Analysis
- Psychotherapy, Correctional & Rehabilitation Volunteerism and Social Care
- Security and Foreign Policy Studies
- State, Human Rights and Democratization Studies
- Urban Planning and Housing
- and others
Please prepare your manuscript using the following guidelines:
- Article files should be provided in Microsoft Word or PDF format. LaTex files can be used if an accompanying PDF document is provided. PDF as a sole file type is not accepted, a PDF must be accompanied by the source file.
- Articles should be:
- Written between 8 to 12 pages, typed in single column using Times New Roman. This includes all text including references and appendices.
- Maximum pt. font for Title is 14pt.
- Name and affiliation for all authors should be included after title. Insert only corresponding email.
- Maximum is 300 words in total for abstract. Authors should provide appropriate and short keywords (at least 3 words).
- Headings must be concise, with a clear indication of the distinction between the hierarchies of headings. The preferred format is for first level headings to be presented in bold format and subsequent sub-headings to be presented in medium italics.
- Your manuscript should include introduction, previous study (literature review), objectives, methodology, results, discussion and conclusion. However, depending on your content, some of our suggestion can be expanded or reduced.
- Equations should be centered with equation numbers on the right-hand side (flush right).
- Figures, tables, and equations must be inserted in the text and may not be grouped at the end of the paper. If you need to arrange a number of figures, a good tip is to place them in a table, which gives you additional control of the layout
- Cite all Figures/Table/Equations in the text consecutively. The word “Figure” should be spelled out if it is the first word of the sentence
- We suggest that notes or endnotes should be avoided unless necessary. If necessary, it must be identified in the text by consecutive numbers, enclosed in square brackets and listed at the end of the article.
- References can be in any kind of style but make it consistent throughout the paper.
- The final format for camera-ready article will follow the identified Scopus indexed journal published.
Submission through EasyChair
- Sign up for an EasyChair account at the EasyChair website. If you have used EasyChair before,skip this step and proceed to step 2.
- Log in to the https://easychair.org/cfp/AYC2018 ; https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ayc2018
- using your EasyChair user name and password.
- Click on the “New Submission” link in the top-left corner of the menu.
- Fill in the names, affiliations, postal and email addresses of all co-authors and indicate the presenting and corresponding authors. All these fields are mandatory.
- Enter the title and abstract in the provided text areas. Note that only plain (ASCII) text is accepted in these fields.
- Provide at least 3 (and up to 5) keywords that describe your paper. Please enter one keyword per line. If more than 5 keywords are entered, the Program Committee may arbitrarily select those to be included in the final form of your abstract.
- Upload your paper. The paper must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format (file extension .doc, .docx, or .pdf).
- Click ‘Submit’.
Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors’ names do not appear in the submitted paper.The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the ASEAN YOUTH CONFERENCE which may address theoretical, methodological or practical aspects related to multidisciplinary. DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
All accepted papers will be published in conference proceeding ISSN:2559-XXXX. Indexed by: Google Scholar, DOAJ, Crossref, academia.edu, Researchgate (*subjected to editorial board).
Selected papers will have the opportunity to be published in:
- Ta’dib: Journal of Islamic Education (Jurnal Pendidikan Islam) E-ISSN: 1410-6973
Indexed by: DOAJ, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INDEX(SINTA), Indonesia ONE SEARCH,
CROSSREF, MORAREF, ResearchGate, ROAD, Academia.edu, GoogleScholar, Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek,
IPI, ISJD NEO LIPI, OAJI.NET, Turk Egitim Indeksi (TEI)
- The Indonesian Research Journal in Education(IRJE) ISSN: 2580-5711
Indexed by: Index Copernicus International, Google Scholar
- International Journal of artificial intelligence research E-ISSN: 2579-7298
Indexed by: DOAJ, CROSSREF, Science and Technology Index (SINTA), GoogleScholar, Indonesia One Search, Academia.edu, AcademiaKeys, BASE, CORE, EBSCO, Index Copernicus IPI, PKP INDEX
- Media Statistika E-ISSN: 2477-0647
Indexed by: GoogleScholar, Crossref, IPI, Science and Technology Index (SINTA), Indonesia One Search, BASE, Neliti5Media Statistika E-ISSN: 2477-0647
5. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
Indexed by: SCOPUS, EBSCOhost, GOOGLE Scholar, JournalSeek, J-Gate, ICI, Index Copernicus IC Value 82.67 and UGC Approved Journal - 2017 (Journal No. - 64529)
6. Journal of Digital Information Management
Indexed by: DBLP, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, COMPENDEXON ENGINEERING VILAGE, SCOPUS,SCIVERSE, EBSCO HOST and others